Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Spiders



These are just fun little exercises that I do when I should be writing!

Just kidding!

I've played the guitar for over 30 years and there are days when I go over scales and riffs and chord progression as well as simple 'exercises' to keep my fingers in shape.

These exercises are called “Spiders” and the “Spiders" make no musical sense. They're designed to keep your brain and hands 'toned up' and working as a team.

So here's some “Spiders" for you guys to work on, have fun!


Anita Marie


1.

List six flowers and then use all six in either a paragraph or short story.

2.

Write a paragraph and end it with, “except for the clown.”

3.

Finish this:

When I'm in an orange mood I...

4.

Post your favorite exercise at the Salon du Soul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home