Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Wonderful Invite

Hi everyone,

I just received a wonderful invite from Cuore di Luna, (thank you so much) to join here at the Salon, so I thought I'd say a quick word or two. As time goes along I shall visit often. When my muse gets in the right mood there's no stopping me. I appreciate the welcomes and hellos and I look forward to meeting all of you.

My blog is new so there isn't much there, but it will fill up as I get going. And just for fun, this afternoon I made this collage. Well, I hope to chat with you soon, take care, and keep your muse amused.

hugs,
gret

image (c) gretchen

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

I love it! And I love the phrase "keep your muse amused!" She's usually quite annoyed with me because I get lazy. I think I shall go amuse her right now!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

A warm welcome to the Salon du Muse Gret. I am hoping that this will be come an even more vibrant place to hang out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home