Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Thinking of our Anita Marie

Mum, Matt and myself are addicted to 'junketing', which is our euphemism for touring the local secondhand stores. Not only do I take my cheque-book, I also take my trusty digital camera. I have started collecting pictures of thinks I call "Frighteningly Fugly Finds", the last time that Matt and I went junketing I found the... whatever these critters are... below.



They gave Matt and myself pause, and I had to take a picture, to share with Anita Marie. If anyone has an idea of what these little horrors are supposed to be, I would love to hear it!!

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Thank you Gwen, I'd have given these little sweet-bits ( bites?) a home in a heartbeat. Hmmm, maybe I should take up Junketing too!

Anita Marie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home